Is it safe to use magic mushrooms? Are there harmful effects? Why is it on hype? To understand more, see this post.
Magic mushroom is one of the most controversial mushrooms you’ll find on the internet today. They aren’t just regular mushrooms; these mushrooms are psychedelics. Magic mushrooms contain psilocybin which has psychoactive and hallucinogenic properties, making an individual experience the following:
- High sensitivity to sight, smell, taste, hearing, and touch
- Hallucination (mild to extreme)
- Distorted sense of time, place, and reality
- Increased blood pressure
- Lack of coordination
And if you are planning to use magic mushroom for the first time, check these top Magic Mushroom FAQs:
#1: Is it safe to use magic mushrooms?
Yes and No.
No. It is not safe to use without considering several things that will keep the user’s safety during the “trip”.
There are magic mushrooms that are highly potent. For this reason, these shrooms should be consumed with proper dosing and planning to avoid experiencing a “bad acid trip” or “bad trip” – a negative experience caused by using a psychedelic substance.
Also, not all individuals at their legal ages are allowed to use psychedelics, like magic mushrooms. These individuals include:
- People with health conditions due to the possibility of deterioration of health
- Pregnant and lactating women due to possible significant effects on the baby.
Yes. Magic mushroom is safe to use if taken according to the recommendation and with an assist.
There are several proven studies that magic mushrooms have benefits too. These include:
- To boost the sense of “openness”.
- To boost creativity.
- To boost introspection.
- To help individuals experiencing withdrawal symptoms from alcoholism, smoking, and other substance abuse.
- To help reduce or treat acute depression and anxiety.
- To help people suffering from PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder).
#2: How do you safely use magic mushrooms?
To make your tripping with magic mushroom a success, you need to do the following:
- Choose the right magic mushroom for you. There are several strains out there. So, choose a strain that you can handle its potency.
- Consume magic mushrooms according to the recommendation. Do not overdose. And if you need to do the dosing, consider microdosing.
- Consume magic mushroom with a plan;
- If you are tripping without assistance from professionals or undergoing Assisted-Psychedelic Therapy, you should look for a safe and comfortable place to trip.
- Have enough sleep the night before tripping.
- You must trip with a calm feeling.
- Wear your most comfortable clothes.
- Listen to music (soft and relaxing music).
- Trip with someone who can watch over you and keep you safe the entire tripping time.
- Buy magic mushrooms from a reliable grower or seller or reseller.
#3: Is it legal to consume magic mushrooms?
In several states and countries, magic mushrooms are under controlled substances, meaning it is illegal to grow, distribute, and consume magic mushrooms. However, some states allow the consumption of shrooms, especially for medical purposes. So, before buying, growing, or using magic mushrooms, make sure to check your local law about it.