It’s clear that bare hands are not sufficient in cleaning faces due to the exposure to sun, pollution, pathogens, and makeups among others. Since washing the face is critical in facial skincare, cleansing brushes have become a must-have tool. Given the opportunity to be young forever, you will gladly seize the opportunity, right? Facial brushes not only clean deeply and thoroughly but also they assist in unclogging of pores and combating aging skin. Two common brands of facial brushes are Foreo and Clarisonic, and this article is a comparison of the Foreo vs Clarisonic brushes.
Benefits of using facial brushes
- They are designed to increase the absorption of serums, creams, and more
- They help in creating a smooth and glowing face making people look young
- They help in removing oil, dirt, dead skin, and makeups among others
- They assist in acne treatment
- They help in improving complexion and in reducing
- They help exfoliate people’s skin
Comparing specifications and features
- Clarisonic brushes have Universal voltage USB charger while the Foreo has a USB charging cord
- Clarisonic brushes have two speeds and modes i.e. daily and delicate while the Fereo have twelve customizable intensities
- Clarisonic brushes come with the following accessories, travel case, charger, cleaner, and additional brush heads. The Fereo comes with a pouch, user manual, and charger
- Comparing the two, Clarisonic brushes are more affordable
The Clarisonic Mia 2 has a handle which is easy to hold while cleaning your face. The brush is of the right size, lightweight, and manageable. The two types of brushes have unique features. The Clarisonic Mia 2 comes with a travel case which is convenient for travel, storage of the brush, separates the brush from other toiletries, and keeps the brush clean. On the other hand, the Foreo Luna 2 is easy to hold but lacks a handle. It’s small and can easily be held at the palm or even fingertips. In addition, it’s small, compact, and perfect for traveling. Moreover, the Foreo Luna 2 has dual surfaces, one side for cleaning the skin and the other for massaging the skin.
The Clarisonic Mia 2 is eased to navigate on the face including the difficult parts around the nose. However, even with the delicate settings, applying little settings, and just letting the brush clean, the Clarisonic Mia 2 still leaves a rough and an abrasive feeling. At the end of the day, the skin is left clean, dried out, and sensitive thereafter. The Foreo Luna 2 is larger than the Celarisonic Mia 2 cleans the entire surface but finds it hard to clean the area around the nose. At the end of the cleaning process, the skin feels soft, smooth and not dried out. Its softer surfaces make it not able to thoroughly clean as the Celarisonic Mia 2.
It’s extremely important to use a facial brush in your normal facial skincare process. However, selecting your best from the variety can be cumbersome, but with this comparison of the Foreo and the Clarisonic brushes, you will be able to settle on one based on your preferences and needs.